Saturday, September 27, 2008

(no subject)

I am deeply saddened and disbelieving that David whom I worked with last year left us in such a tragic way! I still remembered vividly David and I talked about doing more CRM projects together in Taiwan…


David, I was in Taipei this June and thought about getting together to thank you for helping me through the first working experience in Taiwan. I would never dream I’d miss this opportunity forever, otherwise… Now I truly understand what “never take anything for granted” is!!! I am sure you are happily in heaven now… From seeing the subtitle you have posted on your MSN, How proud you are that your beloved son looks exactly like you! What a loving father!!!


Please pass my condolence to David’s family! I want to tell David’s wife that my home is always open to his son when he grows up for school in Canada!!!



Regards,

Lily

CRM Shanghai

No comments: